Here to Serve the College
The College of Pharmacy’s Video Production Services provides multi-media support for faculty within the college. With a team of videographers, producers, and IT specialists, Video Production Services creates and maintains educational content for online delivery. The team is responsible for creating custom content, lecture captures, studio recordings, and location videos. Here are a few of the standard recordings that they offer:
- Lecture Capture – Unedited video of a presenter and their content mixed together to a single video file. Captured and put online within 3 hours.
- Studio Capture – Video of presenter and content mixed together to a single video file that has been edited for time or content.
- Asynchronous / Live Broadcast – Mix of multiple cameras and content streaming to the web, typically with a 30-second delay. Recorded in high definition and available on line immediately after the program ends. This kind of recording is best for graduation ceremonies and other one way broadcasts.
- Synchronous / Video Conference – Using a mix of technologies to have several locations connected with a video link allowing for synchronous communication between sites. This can be can be recorded with the help of the UF’s TLR – which needs advanced notice.
- Location Video – Short vignettes designed to highlight research, methods, or instructional information.
Our production team can provide raw footage for you to edit or you can continue working with us to fully edit your material into a final professional quality product. Our staff is also available for video editing of footage you already have. We have the full Adobe Production Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition.
Our Team is here to serve the College of Pharmacy. To see samples of our work, click here.
We are standing by….