Because of the ongoing development of COVID-19, social distancing has been encouraged. Our recording studio is an enclosed shared space that many people use on a day-to-day basis. Please review the recording procedures and options below.
In-Studio Recording Procedure
In order to minimize the risk of transmitting the virus, we also ask that you practice social distancing and follow the steps outline below:
- Please wear a mask at all times, only remove it when you begin your recording.
- We are blocking off 15 minutes before and after each recording for sanitizing. If you arrive to your appointment early, please wait in the atrium, away from the studio entrance.
- Let us know you’ve arrived by knocking on the door to the office, then go directly into the studio if the door is open.
- Head to the podium and bring up your slides like usual. When you are ready, a technician will come in to adjust the camera and microphone. Please do not remove your mask until you are alone in the studio and the door is closed.
- Once your recording is complete, the technician will open the door for you, and you can be on your way!
Remote Recording Options
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.